Community Use of Outdoor Facilities during COVID-19
Currently, all indoor Quincy School District Facilities are CLOSED to public use until further notice as a precautionary measure to help mitigate social contact and minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Currently, all OUTDOOR facilities that the community normally has access to for recreational use are CLOSED, such as the track, tennis courts, batting cages, playgrounds, etc.
COMMUNITY TEAMS FACILITY USE PROCESS:
Requests submitted without required documents will be declined.
Documents to be submitted:
• Community Group COVID-19 Facility Use Guidelines & Agreement Form
• Facility Use Form – see Facility Use Page
• A valid certificate of insurance naming Quincy School District as Additional Insured
• Resume to Play Plan meeting minimum requirements listed below
• Individually signed Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement for each player, coach, and volunteer attending practice.
• Team Roster
Minimum requirements for a Resume to Play Plan in Phase 2:
• Use is limited to practice only
• Players limited to groups of 5 with a separated "buffer zone" on the field between groups.
• All coaches and players must follow social distancing guidelines.
• Parents/household members will not be permitted to gather on sidelines.
Please practice social distancing guidelines to maintain a safe environment.