As part of the hiring process, all new employees will need to complete and bring the following for hiring:
- Employment Verification I-9, with two listed forms of identification (Driver’s License and Social Security card are most commonly used-must be validated by district office personnel).
- Social Security Card for verification of correct social security earnings deposits (must be validated by district office personnel).
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate W-4 for income tax information
- Internet Consent Form
- Directory Information Sheet with emergency contact information
- If subbing, a Notification of Reasonable Assurance which gives notice of school breaks
- Fingerprints (Call to schedule an appointment if you have not been fingerprinted by a school district within the last two years.) *Wenatchee ESD /contact Jeane Cook at 509.665.2610
- If you are being hired as a Paraeducator and have met the highly qualified Paraeducator requirements, verification of passing the state Paraeducator assessment test or an official transcript showing 72 quarter credits (100 level or higher) or a two year degree or above.
- Electronic Deposit Form
- Request to Transfer Original Documentation. Form is provided to request records from your previous school district. School District will forward the following documents to Quincy School District Attn: Tia Stoddard.
- Verification of Teaching Experience
Click here for the Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Release Form
If you have questions, feel free to email us or call 509-787-4571 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Quincy School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
Inquiries regarding compliance procedures should be directed to the District’s Title IX/RCW 28A.640 Officer or Section 504 Coordinator, Quincy School District, 119 J Street SW, Quincy, WA 98848, (509) 787-4571.