Quincy High School Daily Bulletin for
Friday, February 21, 2020
Daily Lunch Special: Beef tamales w/spanish rice.
Friday/Saturday Sports Schedule:
- Boys & Girls State Championship Wrestling @ Tacoma 10:00 Friday/9:45 Saturday.
If you’re playing Tennis or interested in playing Tennis please attend the short meeting right after school on Monday Feb 24th in Mr. Hyer's room.
All girls interested in playing fastpitch softball this spring please meet in Mr. Benedict's room G218 right after school on Monday, February the 24th. We're look forward to seeing you there!
If you’re a TA or Office Assistant, please remember to be at school early on Monday, Feb. 24th for Business Procedures class at 9:10am. Be sure to bring your completed assignments!
Counseling & Career Center News:
- The ELPA21 Assessment will be administered next week to all ELL Students.
- 9th graders will test on Tuesday, February 25th
- 10th graders will test on Wednesday, February 26th
- 11th and 12th graders will test on Thursday, February 27th. Please check the rosters that are posted next to the Career Center for testing locations and to see if you are scheduled to test. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Infante.
- A representative from the United States Air Force will be in the library February 28th during lunch to meet with students. Any students interested please sign up in the Counseling & Career Center.
- Seniors – Paul Lauzier Foundation is encouraging seniors to revisit their scholarship applications. This scholarship requires your transcript to show 1st semester grades from your senior year. If you submitted a Paul Lauzier scholarship application there is still time for you to submit a current transcript.
- Seniors-if you are not intending to go to college and are interested in completing training to get a certificate to work, you may qualify for the Rotary Workforce Education Scholarship. Apply now; the deadline is February 28 at 5 pm.