We work together with students, parents, administration, and the community to provide quality learning opportunities, to encourage students to reach their individual learning potentials.
Mascot, Theme, & Color
The Monument mascot was officially adopted in 1999 when Monument was opened.
- The school mascot is the Monument Eagles.
- The school theme is “Soaring to new heights!”.
- The school colors are hunter green, burgundy, & colonial blue
Students and FacilitiesÂÂÂ
- Monument has around 600 4th-6th grade students
- 4th grade classrooms:7; 1 pod (3 teacher team) and 2 pairs (2 teacher team)
- 5th grade classrooms: 8;Â 4 pairs (2 teacher team)
- 6th grade classrooms: 7; specialized 1 pod (3 teacher team) and 2 pairs (2 teacher team)
- 9 Specialist classrooms
- 6 classrooms in portables
- Document cameras and projectors in each classroom
- Lap top cart for each grade level
- Cafeteria with a stage and a separate gymnasium
- Students and staff take pride in keeping our school clean