Skip To Main Content

Submit a Choice Transfer Request

What is a Choice Transfer Request?

A Choice Transfer request is made when a student wants to attend a school outside of the school district where the student lives. For a Choice Transfer, the resident district must first release the student to start the transfer process. Click HERE to submit a transfer application. When you have completed your transfer application, your request will be sent to the resident school district.


Resident School District – The school district in which the student lives.
Nonresident School District – Any school district outside of the student’s resident district.