Facilities and Operations
Community Use of District Facilities
Quincy School District facilities and grounds are available for community use. Such use may be subject to a rental fee. Facility use requests are completed online using the Facility Use/Rental System and must be approved by the School District.
- Facilities requests require ten (10) working day notice. If the request is for use of a facility within the 10 days the user will need to call in and speak with the facilities department. The facilities department will check to see if that request can be accommodated.
- An e-mail address is required to reserve facilities.
- A safety plan will be required to reserve facilities
- Proof of Insurance must be completed before your request can be approved, and a hard copy of the Certificate of Insurance must be received by the district office before the scheduled use takes place.
a. Proof of Insurance must include:
i. A Certificate of Insurance listing the Quincy School District as additional named insured.
ii. General liability policy covering bodily injury and property damage with limits of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence.
iii. If self-insured, user must provide proof of insurance acceptable to QSD.
iv. The certificate can be obtained from your
Insurance agent or online at www.eventhelper.com
Proof of Insurance may be uploaded with request or e-mailed,
faxed, or mailed to:
Quincy School District - Facilities
105 D Street NW
Quincy, WA 98848
Facility Use/Rental System Procedures
- Once on the community Use Calendar Page, click on the documents tab to review our Terms & Conditions, Quincy School District Policy & Procedure, Fee Table & User Categories.
- Click on the “Login to Request Facility Use” link found in the upper right hand corner of the calendar page.
- If you have not already registered in our Community Use Page you will need to click “Create One” to begin the registration process.
Already have a login. Enter your login information to begin your facility use request.
- Both the registration process and the facility use request processes go through an approval process. You will receive e-mail notifications as your request(s) is moved through the different approval levels. Your request is not approved until you receive the final e-mail stating that your request is approved and activated.
- Click here to begin: Community Use Calendar Page