School Improvement Goals:
All Quincy High School students will be encouraged and supported in achieving their academic goals by:
- Focusing on student driven master schedule offerings. This will include offering more Career and Technical Education classes and the expansion of our college in the high school offerings.
- All Quincy High School students will show an increase in student achievement as measured by:
- Increase in state assessment data
- Decrease in number of students failing classes
- Increase in number of students graduating
- Decrease in dropout rate
- Enrollment in challenging courses including Honors, AP or College in the high school.