1450 1st Ave SW Quincy, WA 98848
(509) 787-6423 | (800) 935-1464
- Medical - (509) 787-6423
- Dental - (509) 787-0715
- WIC Nutrition - (509) 787-1796
- First Steps MSS - (509) 787-3892
- Family Resources - (509) 765-5809
- Nurse Advice Line - (509) 787-6423
- Interpreter - (866) 418-1002
908 Tenth Avenue Southwest Quincy - WA 98848
(509) 787-3531 | Facsimile: 509-787-2016
COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS/ORGANIZACIONES DE LA COMUNIDAD
1139 Larson Blvd, Moses Lake, WA | (509) 762-5541 or (800) 747-2361
1651 S. Pilgrim, Moses Lake, WA | (509) 764-5600 or (877) 501-2233
305 E 5th, Moses Lake, WA | (509) 466-4120
903 W. Third Ave, Moses Lake | (509) 764-8120
Energy Assistance Program
903 W. 3 Ave., Moses Lake WA 98837 | (509) 765-9206
National Farmworker Jobs Program
Wenatchee, 270 9th Street NE, Suite #240,
East Wenatchee (509) 665-3715
Moses Lake, 903 W. 3 Ave., (509) 764-8120
The Prosperity Center
903 W. 3 Ave., Moses Lake WA 98837 | (509) 765-9206 ext. 250
1000 W Ivy Ave, Moses Lake, WA 98837 | (509) 925-1448
The goal of each of our programs is to partner closely with families and individuals to provide the tools necessary to achieve and sustain self sufficiency.
Serve Quincy Valley
821 2nd Ave SW, Quincy, WA | (509) 797-7356
SQV is a non-profit organization that exists to serve the Quincy-George area. Services for financial, emotional, and spiritual needs are available. For needs of clothing, food, and toiletries, after the holidays, call and set up an appointment.
Business hours are Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:00-12:00 and 1:30-4:30
310 H St SW Quincy, WA 98848
- Migrant Seasonal Head Start & Migrant Seasonal Early Head Start Programs offer FREE childcare, Early Learning, and Child Development services.
- Early Head Start Home Visiting services for pregnant moms and children from 0-3 offers FREE Early Learning and Child Development education to families, family advocacy, health, safety, nutrition, and other educational and preventive resources.
- Early Childhood Education & Assistance Program offers FREE Early Learning and Kinder Readiness for children ages 4-5.
- Los programas Migrant Seasonal Head Start y Migrant Seasonal Early Head Start ofrecen servicios GRATUITOS de cuidado infantil, Aprendizaje Temprano y Desarrollo Infantil.
- Los servicios de visitas domiciliarias de Early Head Start para madres embarazadas y niños de 0 a 3 años ofrecen educación GRATUITA sobre aprendizaje temprano y desarrollo infantil para las familias, abogacia familiar, salud, seguridad, nutrición y otros recursos educativos y preventivos.
- El Programa de Educación y Asistencia para la Primera Infancia ofrece GRATUITAMENTE Aprendizaje Temprano y Preparación para el Kinder para niños de 4 a 5 años
210 1st SE Quincy, WA 98848 | (509) 787-4963
Tuesday & Friday 9:30am – 12:00pm
Suicide Prevention Hotline:
203 So. Central Quincy, WA 98848 | (509) 787-4466
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
After regular office hours or during an emergency, call:
(509) 765-1717 or 1-800-852-2923
Other languages: 1-877-467-4303
- Initial and Crisis Services
- Children and Family Services
- Adult Services
- Medication Management Services
- Supported Employment
- Individual Therapy
- Geriatric Behavioral Health Consultation
- Community Support
840 E. Plum St. Moses Lake, WA 98837 | (509) 765-9239
WISe is a voluntary services that takes a team approach to meeting your child's needs. It provides intensive mental health services to support your child and helps your family reach your goals. WISe is available to Medicaid eligible children/youth from birth to age 21.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
21 D St SW Ste B-3 Quincy, Washington 98848 | (509) 795-0646
840 E Plum St Moses Lake, WA 98837 | (509) 764-8402
24 hour victim access line: 1-888-560-6027
- 24-Hour Crisis Line: Available for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Medical Advocacy: Trained advocates will accompany victims of domestic violence and sexual assault to medical facilities.
- Legal Advocacy: Advocates support the individual’s choice regarding reporting the crime. Advocates provide information about the legal system and are available to accompany and support the victim throughout the legal process.
- Community Advocacy: New Hope can provide referrals to therapists who are experts in providing care to survivors of sexual assault. New Hope makes referrals to other agencies that can provide help and support to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Trained advocates can provide personal support, emergency shelter, food and clothing. Therapy sessions can be offered to survivors so they may express their feelings, thoughts and fears.
- Support Groups: New Hope provides peer support groups for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Call for the location of the one nearest you.
Advocates are available 24/7 at 1-800-799-SAFE(7233) in over 170 languages. All calls are confidential and anonymous
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT
840 E. Plum St. Moses Lake, WA 98837 | (509) 765-9239
- Alcohol and Drug Evaluations/Assessments: Assessment meets requirements for DUIs, Deferred Prosecutions, Child Protective services. Walk-in assessments available. Call for schedule.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Intensive program designed to build a strong foundation and teach skills necessary to maintain a life free from alcohol and other drugs. Includes both individual and group counseling. Groups meet three days per week.
- Outpatient Programs: Weekly program designed to support individuals in their recovery. The program provides education and support through a combination of group and individual counseling. Programs available for youths and adults.
- Alcohol and Drug Information School (ADIS): Eight hour educational course on impacts of alcohol and other drugs. Meets court requirements for ADIS. Available for both adults and youth.
Faith Community Church 1005 10th Ave SW Quincy, WA 98848 | (509)398-0127
Services Offered: Christ-based 12 step program that offers support for adults and youth struggling with addictions.
***Emergency Dial 911***
Quincy Police Department - (509) 787-4718
Report Child Abuse - 866-END-HARM (866-363-4276)
Mental Health Crisis Line - (509) 765-1717 or (877) 467-4303
Domestic Violence - 1-888-560-6027
Wenatchee Office: Serving individuals in Adams, Chelan, Douglas, Ferry, Grant, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, and Stevens counties
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
NJP provides legal assistance to eligible low-income families and individuals needing help with civil (non-criminal) legal problems in Washington state.
1-888-201-1014 weekdays between 9:15 am and 12:15 pm.
Facing Foreclosure? Call 1-800-606-4819
2 1 1 and CLEAR will provide interpreters.
- Give you verbal or written advice that may help you to solve your problem on your own;
- Send you written legal information and/or forms to help you solve the problem on your own;
- Try to resolve your problem through negotiation;
- Refer you to another legal aid service.
305 E 5th, Moses Lake
job posting website